Thank you for your interest in The Epiphany School!
Founded in 1888, The Epiphany School was established to provide the highest quality education to the school-age children of The Epiphany parish. Today we educate more than 500 students – from Toddler Twos through Grade 8 – at our three nearby campuses. The Epiphany School provides students with a well-rounded, highly competitive, and individually challenging academic experience, grounded in the value-centered Catholic tradition. We encourage you to explore our website and attend a school tour to learn more about the Epiphany experience.
General Information & Timeline
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 by December 31st (born in 2016 for 2018 entry)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2015 for 2018 entry)
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2014 for 2018 entry)
- Kindergarten – must turn 5 by December 31st (born in 2013 for 2018 entry)
All qualified applicants to The Epiphany School will be admitted in the following order:
- Parishioner of Epiphany Church
- Parishioner of any Roman Catholic Church in Manhattan (To be considered a parishioner, a person must be involved as an active member of their parish and support their parish financially for three years.)
- Siblings – Brother or sister currently attending The Epiphany School
- Catholics – Non-active parishioners.
- School tours available by appointment.
- Application materials will be accepted by mail. Forms and detailed information can be found within the school division links below.
January–February: The admissions office will contact the applicant’s guardian(s) to schedule an appointment for a “playdate” or an admissions test (Grades 1-7).
March: Admission decisions will be announced. If your child is accepted, a $2000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure enrollment.
The application process for each school division differs slightly, please click on the appropriate division to learn more.
- Early Childhood Center: Toddler Twos, Nursery, and Pre-Kindergarten
- Lower School: Kindergarten – Grade 3
- Upper School: Grades 4 – 8
Please read our website to learn more about the school and the admissions process. If you have any questions that are not addressed by the website please contact us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.