For information about admission for the 2018/19 school year please email: email@example.com
Required age for 2018 entry:
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 by December 31st (born in 2016)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2015)
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2014)
Attend a school tour:
- Tours will be offered on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 9:00 a.m. from October through January.
- Please call (212) 725-7220 to schedule a tour of our Early Childhood Center. Pre-registration is required.
Submit Application Materials.
Please submit hard copies of the items below to our admissions office:
The Epiphany School
234 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
Please ensure your child’s name is on every sheet of your paperwork.
- Application Form
- Application Cover Page Checklist
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- The following items will be relevant to some applicants, but not others:
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- Recommendation Form – from 1 current teacher, mailed directly from your child’s school. Recommendation forms are requested only if your child currently attends a school-based program or daycare.
- Records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
Completed application packets will be accepted until January 15, 2018. After January 15th, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The admissions office will contact the applicant’s guardian(s) to schedule an appointment for a playdate in January or February. Applicants and their parents will meet with the teacher and other faculty members for a small group, playdate style observation.
Admissions decisions will be announced March 1, 2018.