Required age for 2017 entry:
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 by December 31st (born in 2015)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2014)
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2013)
Attend a school tour:
- Tours will be offered on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 9:00 a.m. from October through January.
- Please call (212) 725-7220 to schedule a tour of our Early Childhood Center. Pre-registration is required. The final tour for this academic year is on Thursday, January 26th at 9:00 a.m.
Submit Application Materials.
Please submit hard copies of the items below to our admissions office:
The Epiphany School
234 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
Please ensure your child’s name is on every sheet of your paperwork.
- Application Form
- Application Cover Page Checklist
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- The following items will be relevant to some applicants, but not others:
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- Recommendation Form – from 1 current teacher, mailed directly from your child’s school. Recommendation forms are requested only if your child currently attends a school-based program or daycare.
- Records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
Completed application packets will be accepted October 1st – February 1st. After February 1st, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The admissions office will contact the applicant’s guardian(s) to schedule an appointment for a playdate in January or February. Applicants and their parents will meet with the teacher and other faculty members for a small group, playdate style observation.
Admissions decisions will be announced in early March.