For information about admission for the 2018/19 school year please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindergarten and Grades 1-3
Kindergarten – must be 5 by December 31st (born in 2013 for 2018 entry)
Attend a school tour.
- Tours will be offered on Wednesdays starting in October at 9:30 a.m. Please call (212) 473-4128 to schedule a tour of our Lower School. Pre-registration is required.
Submit Application Materials
- Please submit hard copies of the items below to our admissions office:
The Epiphany School
234 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
Please ensure your child’s name is on every sheet of your paperwork.
- Application Form
- Application Cover Page Checklist
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- School Records
- Report cards – minimum: 1st quarter of the current school year AND complete report card from last year
- Standardized Test Scores – if available
- Recommendation Form (K) / Recommendation Form (1-3) – from 2 current teachers, mailed directly from your child’s school
- Other records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- $50 non-refundable application fee
Completed application packets will be accepted until January 15, 2018. After January 15th, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, email@example.com
- The admissions office will contact the applicant’s guardian(s) to schedule an appointment for an admissions test in January or February. Kindergarten applicants will work with our teachers in small groups. Applicants for Grades 1 – 3 will complete an admissions test created by our faculty. Faculty members will work closely with small groups of applicants to provide support as needed.
Admission decisions will be announced March 1, 2018.