Kindergarten and Grades 1-3
Kindergarten – must be 5 by December 31st (born in 2015 for September 2020 entry)
Attend a school tour.
- Tours will be offered on Wednesdays starting in October at 9:30 a.m. Please call (212) 473-4128 to schedule a tour of our Lower School. Pre-registration is required.
Submit your application to The Epiphany School online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your Ravenna login information, please contact Ravenna directly at email@example.com.
Technical questions about using the Ravenna platform should be directed to customercare@ravennasolutions.
Question about application requirements or The Epiphany School’s admissions process should be directed to the admissions office at (212) 473-4128 or, admissions@theepiphanyschool.
You will be asked for the following information.
- Application Form
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- School Records
- Report cards – minimum: 1st quarter of the current school year AND complete report card from last year
- Standardized Test Scores – if available
- Recommendation Form (K) / Recommendation Form (1-3) – from 2 current teachers, mailed directly from your child’s school or uploaded by the school onto our admissions site.
- Other records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- $75 non-refundable application fee
Applications will be accepted online until January 15, 2020. After January 15th, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application is submitted you will be able to schedule an appointment in Ravenna for an admissions test in January or February. Kindergarten applicants will work with our teachers in small groups. Applicants for Grades 1 – 3 will complete an admissions test created by our faculty; teachers will work closely with applicants to provide support as needed.
Admission decisions will be announced March 2, 2020. If your child is accepted, a $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure enrollment.