Thank you for your interest in The Epiphany School!
Founded in 1888, The Epiphany School was established to provide the highest quality education to the school-age children of The Epiphany parish. Today we educate more than 500 students – from Toddler Twos through Grade 8 – at our three nearby campuses. The Epiphany School provides students with a well-rounded, highly competitive, and individually challenging academic experience, grounded in the value-centered Catholic tradition. We encourage you to explore our website and attend a school tour to learn more about the Epiphany experience.
Here is a video by Killian Scott, Class of 2018, on The Epiphany Experience.
Applications are now closed. If you have questions about availability for admission for September 2020, please email us at email@example.com
General Information & Timeline
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 by December 31st (born in 2018 for 2020 entry)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2017 for 2020 entry)
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2016 for 2020 entry)
- Kindergarten – must turn 5 by December 31st (born in 2015 for 2020 entry)
All qualified applicants to The Epiphany School will be admitted in the following order:
- Parishioner of Epiphany Church
- Parishioner of any Roman Catholic Church in Manhattan (To be considered a parishioner, a person must be involved as an active member of their parish and support their parish financially for three years.)
- Siblings – Brother or sister currently attending The Epiphany School
- Catholics – Non-active parishioners.
- School tours available by appointment.
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- Applications are open on October 1, 2019.
- Applications are due by January 15, 2020.
January–February: When your application is complete in Ravenna you will be able to schedule an appointment for a “playdate” (Toddler Twos – Kindergarten) or an admissions test (Grades 1-7).
March: Admission decisions will be announced. If your child is accepted, a $2000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure enrollment.
Please click on the appropriate division to learn more about the application process.
- Early Childhood Center: Toddler Twos, Nursery, and Pre-Kindergarten
- Lower School: Kindergarten – Grade 3
- Upper School: Grades 4 – 8
Please read our website to learn more about the school and the admissions process. If you have any questions that are not addressed by the website please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.