Thank you for your interest in The Epiphany School!
Founded in 1888, The Epiphany School was established to provide the highest quality education to the school-age children of The Epiphany parish. Today we educate more than 500 students – from Toddler Twos through Grade 8 – at our three nearby campuses. The Epiphany School provides students with a well-rounded, highly competitive, and individually challenging academic experience, grounded in the value-centered Catholic tradition. We encourage you to explore our website and attend a school tour to learn more about the Epiphany experience.
Here is a video by Killian Scott, Class of 2018, on The Epiphany Experience.
General Information & Timeline
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 by December 31st (born in 2018 for 2020 entry)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2017 for 2020 entry)
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2016 for 2020 entry)
- Kindergarten – must turn 5 by December 31st (born in 2015 for 2020 entry)
All qualified applicants to The Epiphany School will be admitted in the following order:
- Parishioner of Epiphany Church
- Parishioner of any Roman Catholic Church in Manhattan (To be considered a parishioner, a person must be involved as an active member of their parish and support their parish financially for three years.)
- Siblings – Brother or sister currently attending The Epiphany School
- Catholics – Non-active parishioners.
- School tours available by appointment.
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- Applications are open on October 1, 2019.
- Applications are due by January 15, 2020.
January–February: When your application is complete in Ravenna you will be able to schedule an appointment for a “playdate” (Toddler Twos – Kindergarten) or an admissions test (Grades 1-7).
March: Admission decisions will be announced. If your child is accepted, a $2000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure enrollment.
Please click on the appropriate division to learn more about the application process.
- Early Childhood Center: Toddler Twos, Nursery, and Pre-Kindergarten
- Lower School: Kindergarten – Grade 3
- Upper School: Grades 4 – 8
Please read our website to learn more about the school and the admissions process. If you have any questions that are not addressed by the website please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.