Thank you for your interest in The Epiphany School!
The application submission and tour registration period for the 2022/ 2023 school year is closed.
For information about the 2022/ 2023 school year please email email@example.com
Founded in 1888, The Epiphany School was established to provide the highest quality education to the school-age children of The Epiphany parish. Today we educate more than 400 students – from Toddler Twos through Grade 8 – at our three nearby campuses. The Epiphany School provides students with a well-rounded, highly competitive, and individually challenging academic experience, grounded in the value-centered Catholic tradition. We encourage you to explore our website and attend a virtual school tour to learn more about the Epiphany experience.
Here is a video by Killian Scott, Class of 2018, on The Epiphany Experience.
General Information & Timeline
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are being accepted via our Ravenna online application portal.
Register for a Virtual Open House! Meet members of our school leadership, learn more about The Epiphany School, view a virtual tour, and review the application process for September 2022 admission. All sessions will be held at 9:30am via Zoom.
Links to register for a tour are below:
Tours for Toddler Two – 3rd Grade are closed.
Virtual open House Tours Grade 4 – Grade 7 are closed.
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 by December 31st (born in 2020 for 2022 entry; students must be 2 years old to begin school, those with September – December birthdays must wait until their birthday to start school)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2019 for 2022 entry); for the 2022/ 2023 school year Nursery will be a full day program.
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2018 for 2022 entry)
- Kindergarten – must turn 5 by December 31st (born in 2017 for 2022 entry)
All qualified applicants to The Epiphany School will be admitted in the following order:
- Parishioner of Epiphany Church
- Parishioner of any Roman Catholic Church in Manhattan (To be considered a parishioner, a person must be involved as an active member of their parish and support their parish financially for three years.)
- Siblings – Brother or sister currently attending The Epiphany School
- Catholics – Non-active parishioners.
- Scheduled virtual tours will be offered October 2021 through January 2022 via Zoom.
- A registration link for virtual tour Zoom appointments will be posted here.
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- Applications are open on October 1, 2021.
- Applications are due by January 15, 2022.
January–February: When your application is complete in Ravenna you will be able to schedule an appointment for a “playdate” (Toddler Twos – Kindergarten) or an admissions test (Grades 1-7). If social distancing practices are still in effect, applicant evaluations and testing will take place via a small group Zoom meeting.
March: Admission decisions will be announced on March 1, 2022. If your child is accepted, a $2,250.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure enrollment.
Please click on the appropriate division to learn more about the application process.
- Early Childhood Center: Toddler Twos, Nursery, and Pre-Kindergarten
- Lower School: Kindergarten – Grade 3
- Upper School: Grades 4 – 8
Please read our website to learn more about the school and the admissions process. If you have any questions that are not addressed by the website please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.