Required age for September 2023 entry:
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 to start school (born in 2021, students must be 2 years old to begin school, those with September – December birthdays must wait until their 2nd birthday to start school); Toddler Twos is a Half Day Program
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2020); for the 2022/ 2024 school year Nursery is a Full Day Program.
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2019); Pre-K is a Full Day Program.
- Register for a School tour! for Toddler Twos – Pre-Kindergarten. Meet members of our school leadership, learn more about The Epiphany School, and review the application process for September 2023 admission.
- Please look over our website and if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a Ravenna account: ravenna-hub.com/register
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your Ravenna login information, please contact Ravenna directly at email@example.com.
Technical questions about using the Ravenna platform should be directed to customercare@ravennasolutions.
Question about application requirements or The Epiphany School’s admissions process should be directed to the admissions office at (212) 473-4128 or, admissions@theepiphanyschool.
- You will be asked for the following information.
- Application Form
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Photo of applicant
- $150 non-refundable/ non-
transferable application fee
- The following items will be relevant to some applicants, but not others:
- Roman Catholic Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Recommendation Form – from 1 current teacher, mailed directly from your child’s school. Recommendation forms are requested only if your child currently attends a school-based program or daycare.
- Records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
Applications will be accepted online until January 13, 2023. After January 13th, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application is submitted an appointment for a “playdate” will be scheduled in January or February. Applicants will meet with the teacher and other faculty members for a small group, playdate style observation.
Admission decisions will be announced March 3, 2023. If your child is accepted, a $2,250.00