The application submission period for the 2021/22 school year has ended. For questions about space availability in specific grades please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required age for September 2021 entry:
- Toddler Twos – must turn 2 to start school (born in 2019, students must be 2 years old to begin school, those with September – December birthdays must wait until their birthday to start school)
- Nursery – must turn 3 by December 31st (born in 2018)
- Pre-Kindergarten – must turn 4 by December 31st (born in 2017)
- Register for a Virtual Open House! Meet members of our school leadership, learn more about The Epiphany School, view a virtual tour, and review the application process for September 2021 admission. All sessions will be held at 9:30am via Zoom.
- To register for our virtual tour, use this link: Early Childhood & Lower School Virtual Open House, Toddler Twos – 3rd Grade: November 3, November 17, December 1, December 15, January 5, January 12. Zoom meeting credentials will be sent via email to those who register.
- Please look over our website and if you have any questions email email@example.com
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School, beginning October 1, 2020, online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your Ravenna login information, please contact Ravenna directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical questions about using the Ravenna platform should be directed to customercare@ravennasolutions.
Question about application requirements or The Epiphany School’s admissions process should be directed to the admissions office at (212) 473-4128 or, admissions@theepiphanyschool.
- You will be asked for the following information.
- Application Form
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- The following items will be relevant to some applicants, but not others:
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- Recommendation Form – from 1 current teacher, mailed directly from your child’s school. Recommendation forms are requested only if your child currently attends a school-based program or daycare.
- Records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
Applications will be accepted online until January 15, 2021. After January 15th, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, email@example.com.
- Once your application is submitted an appointment for a “playdate” will be scheduled in January or February. Applicants will meet with the teacher and other faculty members for a small group, playdate style observation. If social distancing practices are still in effect an alternative will be posted.
Admission decisions will be announced March 1, 2021. If your child is accepted, a $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required by March 12, 2021 to secure enrollment.