The application submission period for the 2021 – 2022 school year has ended. For questions about space availability in specific grades please email email@example.com.
Grades 4 – 8
- Register for a Virtual Open House! Meet members of our school leadership, learn more about The Epiphany School, view a virtual tour, and review the application process for September 2021 admission. All sessions will be held at 9:30am via Zoom.
- To register for our virtual tour, use this link: Upper School Virtual Open House, Grades 4-8: November 5, November 19, December 3, December 17, January 7, January 14
Zoom meeting credentials will be sent via email to those who register.
- Please look over our website and if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School, beginning October 1, 2020, online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your Ravenna login information, please contact Ravenna directly at email@example.com.
Technical questions about using the Ravenna platform should be directed to customercare@ravennasolutions.
Question about application requirements or The Epiphany School’s admissions process should be directed to the admissions office at (212) 473-4128 or, admissions@theepiphanyschool.
You will be asked for the following information.
- Application Form
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- School Records
- Report cards – minimum: 1st quarter of the current school year AND complete report card from last year
- Standardized Test Scores – if available
- Recommendation Forms – from 2 current teachers, to be mailed directly from your child’s school or uploaded by the school onto our admissions site.
- Any other records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention if applicable
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- $75 non-refundable application fee
Applications will be accepted online until January 15, 2021. After January 15th, please contact the admissions office for more information: 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application is submitted you will be able to schedule an appointment in Ravenna for an admissions test in January or February. Applicants for Grades 4-7 will complete an admissions test created by our faculty. If social distancing practices are still in effect an alternative will be posted.
Admission decisions will be announced March 1, 2021. If your child is accepted, a $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required by March 12, 2021 to secure enrollment.