Applications are now closed. If you have questions about availability for admission for September 2020, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 4 – 8
Attend a school tour.
- Tours will be offered at 9:00am on the following Tuesdays: 10/29, 11/26, & 12/10, and on Thursday 1/9.
- Please call (212) 725-7220 to schedule a tour of our Upper School. Pre-registration is required.
Submit your application to The Epiphany School, beginning October 1, 2019, online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your Ravenna login information, please contact Ravenna directly at email@example.com.
Technical questions about using the Ravenna platform should be directed to customercare@ravennasolutions.
Question about application requirements or The Epiphany School’s admissions process should be directed to the admissions office at (212) 473-4128 or, admissions@theepiphanyschool.
You will be asked for the following information.
- Application Form
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- School Records
- Report cards – minimum: 1st quarter of the current school year AND complete report card from last year
- Standardized Test Scores – if available
- Recommendation Forms – from 2 current teachers, to be mailed directly from your child’s school or uploaded by the school onto our admissions site.
- Any other records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention if applicable
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- $75 non-refundable application fee
Applications will be accepted online until January 15, 2020. After January 15th, please contact the admissions office for more information: 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application is submitted you will be able to schedule an appointment in Ravenna for an admissions test in January or February. Applicants for Grades 4-7 will complete an admissions test created by our faculty.
Admission decisions will be announced March 2, 2020. If your child is accepted, a $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure enrollment.