Online applications and school tours are now closed. Please contact email@example.com
Kindergarten and Grades 1-3
Kindergarten – must be 5 by December 31st (born in 2018 for September 2023 entry)
- Register for a School tour! for Kindergarten – Grade 3. Meet members of our school leadership, learn more about The Epiphany School, and review the application process for September 2023 admission.
- Please look over our website and if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your application to The Epiphany School online using Ravenna at www.ravenna-hub.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your Ravenna login information, please contact Ravenna directly at email@example.com.
Technical questions about using the Ravenna platform should be directed to customercare@ravennasolutions.
Question about application requirements or The Epiphany School’s admissions process should be directed to the admissions office at (212) 473-4128 or, admissions@theepiphanyschool.
You will be asked for the following information.
- Application Form
- Parent Survey
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Photo of applicant
- School Records
- Report cards – minimum: 1st quarter of the current school year AND complete report card from last year
- Standardized Test Scores – if available
- Recommendation Form (K) / Recommendation Form (1-3) – from 2 current teachers, mailed directly from your child’s school or uploaded by the school onto our admissions site.
- Other records pertinent to your child’s education, such as IESP, IEP, 504 plan, evaluations for speech or Early Intervention
- Roman Catholic Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Parish Report of annual giving for the last 3 years
- $150 non-refundable/ non-
transferable application fee
Applications will be accepted online until January 13, 2023. After January 13th, please contact the admissions office for more information – 212-473-4128, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application is submitted you will be able to schedule an appointment in Ravenna for an admissions test in January or February. Kindergarten applicants will work with our teachers in small groups. Applicants for Grades 1 – 3 will complete an admissions test created by our faculty; teachers will work closely with applicants to provide support as needed. If social distancing practices are still in effect alternatives will be posted.
Admission decisions will be announced March 3, 2023. If your child is accepted, a $2,250.00