The Epiphany School is hosting a Chess Tournament on Sunday Dec. 3, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Upper School gym. The tournament is open to all schools for chess players from K – 12, parent supervision is required.
Chess sets will be provided. Please bring your chess clock if you have one. TOURNAMENT FORMAT: Swiss System. All Sections are Rated. Sections may be combined.
USCF membership is mandatory. Membership sign-up is available onsite.
- Onsite registrations: 11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Announcements and Player Check-In: 11:45 – 12:00 p.m.
- Rounds begin at 12:00 p.m.
- K-1 U600:12:00 p.m – 4:30 p.m; Awards Ceremony 4:30 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/25; 5 sec delay
- K-5 U800:12:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m; Awards Ceremony 5:30 p.m; 4 Rounds; G/25; 5 sec delay
- K-8 U1000: 12:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m; Awards Ceremony 5:30 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/40; 5 sec delay
- K-12 U1400: 12:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m; Awards Ceremony 5:30 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/40; 5 sec delay
- Over 1400: 12:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m; Awards Ceremony 5:30 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/40; 5 sec delay
- Contact/Tournament Organizer: Beatriz Marinello; Email: INFO@chesseducators.com; Phone: 917-553-4522ENTRY FEES:
- $40 if received by Nov. 21, 2017.
- $50 if received between Nov. 22 – Dec. 2, 2017 until 8pm the day before the tournament.
- $60 On Site Registration (Closes 15 min, before the start of Round 1)
Registration & Payment:
Online Registration & Payment:
By Mail:Make Check Payable to Chess Educators and mail with your registration form to Chess Educators P.O. Box 160 New York, NY 10028.
- Note: Deadlines apply to early registration rates. Please allow plenty of time for mailed entries.
For More Information Contact: Beatriz Marinello (917)553-4522 or email@example.com
See More News