Epiphany Chess Tournament11/16/2019
Open to ALL SCHOOLS and ALL Chess Players, Grades K – 12
Sunday January 26, 2020; Begins at 1:00 p.m; at The Epiphany School, 141 East 28th Street
To register for the tournament click HERE.
- Swiss System. All Sections are Rated. Sections may be combined.
- USCF membership is mandatory. Membership sign-up is available onsite.
- Onsite registrations: 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Announcements and Player Check-In: 12:45 – 1:00 p.m.
- Rounds begin at 1:00 p.m.
- K-1 U600: Rounds begin at 1:00 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/25; 5 sec delay
- K-5 U900: Rounds begin at 1:00 p.m; 4 Rounds; G/25; 5 sec delay
- K-8 U1200: Rounds begin at 1:00 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/25; 5 sec delay
- K-12 Open: Rounds begin at 1:00 p.m; 3 Rounds; G/25; 5 sec delay
ENTRY FEES for ALL PLAYERS:
- $40 thru Jan. 25, 2019.
- $60 Jan. 26 Online and On Site Registration (Closes 15 min, before the start of Round 1)