School Photos are here! This year Epiphany will be participating in Remote Picture Day with our school photographer, Irvin Simon.
Here’s a quick overview of how it works:
- Take your child’s picture at home.
- TT, N, PreK: Wear your favorite school day outfit
- Kindergarten – Grade 7: Wear your Epiphany Winter Uniform
- Grade 8: Wear your graduation cap & gown.
- Upload the photo to the Irvin Simon website by the February 8th deadline.
- Irvin Simon will transform your photo into an official school portrait.
- You’ll be able to view a proof online and decide if you would like purchase prints. Purchased prints will be shipped directly to your home.
We encourage ALL Epiphany families to participate by uploading a photo to Irvin Simon even if you don’t intend to purchase prints. We’ll be using the school portraits to create composite class photos and in the school yearbook.
Additional details about Remote Picture Day, how to capture a great photo, and other FAQs can be viewed on the Irvin Simon websiteSee More News